Friday, January 22, 2016




  1. When opposing forces in your life pull you in different directions, how do you recenter yourself and find balance ?

    Sometimes it's a struggle not to let the emotions win.
    I have set myself a couple of goals and they help me finding the path I want to walk. Maybe I make a clear choice, or maybe I walk the middle way. That depends. When I've made a choice I feel relieved.


  2. What are often the greatest threats to your overall balance?

    Bad moods of others aimed at me. I can deal with morning moods of others, but when people stamp into a room and throw their stuff on the table with an angry face I feel stressed.
    I have also problems dealing with the expectations of others when they're opposite of my plans. I want to please them, but at the other hand, I don't want to do what I don't want to do.


  3. If you could add just a little more of one thing to your life and have a little less of another, what would they be?

    Add more unconditional love and a little less pressure from society.


  4. What are pluses and minuses of hanging out with mercurial people, and what are pluses and minuses of hanging out with even-keeled people? Which tend to populate your social groups most?

    I think most of my friends are even-keeled people. There's no reason to be over the top with positivity one moment and being depressed at other moments, even though I have some manic-depressed and borderliners between the lot. I can deal with them, but sometimes they make me feel uneasy, because I want room to be myself too.


  5. What’s your greatest challenge in maintaining a balanced diet?

    The irregular office hours are a challenge. One day I can eat lunch at 12.00 a.m. and other days at 1.30 p.m.
    Sometimes work is finished late and when I have to be somewhere in the evening there's not always time to eat properly.
    And I love fries..



Want to participate too?
Want to read other entries?
Click the image and have fun.
Categories: ,

2 comments:

  1. This questions were very thought provoking, and you did a very good job in answering them. I understand what you meant about needing more space for yourself and your own needs. Thanks for sharing. I love fries,too. :-)

    ReplyDelete