- How would you describe your sense of direction?
It's rather good.
Most of the time I can find whatever I want to find without a car-thingy.
- Whose sense of humor is most like yours?
My niece's. The whole family can sit listening to us at a birthday and we won't stop. Like stand up comedians.
- What film’s or novel’s sense of place really impressed you?
Some of those action movies have car pursuits. I always wonder how they know what they are doing and where they are going.
- When did you most recently and accurately sense danger?
A few weeks ago I was visiting an aunt.
I didn't sense danger, I smelled it.
She was sitting in the room, not aware she had still something boiling.
I smelled something strange and was just in time, because the handle of the pan caught fire.
- How would you describe the scent of your car’s interior?
It's not my car. I use it. It smells like cleaning liquid. Don't like it.
Want to participate too?
Want to read other entries?
Click the image and have fun.