- When did you last wear a lei (or something similar)?
A lei is a flower-necklace that is used in Hawaii etc to welcome you, isn't it?
I've never had one.
- What are your thoughts on organically grown produce?
I'm still struggling with my first meeting with organic vegetables. The worms in and on them and fly eggs on them...ugh.
Now I think all is organically grown, because it's all nature, isn't it? It's what we do with it. So one should say: produce without toxic human interference.
Well, the produce here is as much from the region as possible, and that's clearly on the label. I know quite some farmers and they're OK. So I'm convinced their produce is as good as the far more expensive stuff.
- Which Goldie Hawn movies have you seen?
Butterflies Are Free.
I have seen more, but can't remember the titles.
- What’s something you’ve recently and reluctantly flown solo on?
That means going alone, doesn't it?
I almost always go alone. But right now I'm not a arty animal, so it doesn't matter.
- What experience do you have with BB or pellet guns?
But I took a pellet gun from a boy, some years ago and gave it to the police with his address. It's forbidden to use one here, and the ten year old targetted the face of a little girl.
Want to participate too?
Want to read other entries?
Click the image and have fun.