1. Think back to Friday. Did it fly by? Or did you find yourself checking the clock and wishing it was 5:00?
Time always flies when I have to work. And now there's so much in the news that worries me it also flies when I'm at home.
2. This song refers to the 5:00 whistle that signifies the end of the work day. What's the last whistle, alarm or buzzer you heard?
Someone at my work yesterday had a kind of buzzer at his phone.
3. In the 1960s, the Vogues often appeared on TV variety shows to promote their record albums. Do you have the TV on now, as you answer these questions?
4. "Vogue" means "popular or fashionable." Tell us about something that you feel is in vogue today.
Large black hats.
5. Vogue magazine reported that the big Fall/Winter trend was brocade. Describe the latest addition to your Fall/Winter wardrobe.
New denim and short boots.
6. Vogue editor Anna Wintour is such a difficult boss that disgruntled employees nicknamed her "Nuclear Wintour." What qualities do you think make a good boss?
Good social and communication skills.
7. Ms. Wintour was rumored to be the inspiration for the character of Amanda in the book and movie, The Devil Wears Prada. Did you receive any books or movies for Christmas 2015? Did you receive any gift cards that you then used for books or movies?
No. But I got a book at Sinterklaas. A cookbook.
8. "Vogue" was also a dance, made famous by Madonna in her 1990 hit by the same name. Can you name another Madonna song?
Material girl, Don't cry for me Argentina, La isla Bonita.
9. Random question from a Sat9-er: How organized are your clean clothes? (Stacked in piles, folded neatly in drawers, still in the dryer....?)
Was, dry, fold and put away. That's how it works here.