Friday, February 5, 2016


  1. In what way are you pressing your luck?
    When I visit my gram I always hope she invites me for dinner. Most of the time she does.
  2. When did you last wield an iron?

    You mean Iron clothes?
    I almost never do, so I won't know what was the last time.
    I try to buy non-iron clothes.
  3. Not counting buttons on your computer, tablet, or phone, what was the result the last time you pressed a button?
    This afternoon when I made photocopies.
  4. What was the name of your high school newspaper?
    We didn't have one.
  5. To “press the flesh” means (usually in the context of politics or public relations) to meet and greet as many people as you can, shaking hands and making personal contact. When were you last called upon to press the flesh, and how were you?

    When an uncle died and my aunt asked me to stand beside her. I did, because she looked so sad all alone. But then people thought I was her daughter. She doesn't have a daughter. So it was a bit awkward.




Want to participate too?
Want to read other entries?
Click the image and have fun.



.
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment