Saturday, February 6, 2016




1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting?

I try, because I'm not without fault. But it's more difficult to forget than to forgive.

2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?

Something unimportant. I was asked to come and celebrate Carnaval and I declined. Right now I wish a bit that I had gone with them to have a party....

3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?

About 8

4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on?

A good wintercoat. I have to bicycle a lot and when it's a cold winter I need a good one.

5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order?

I almost never go there, so I don't even know what's on the menu.
Do they have chicken nuggets?

6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?

Cheese

7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?

No.

8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?

Oh yes. And I didn't like it.
I dressed as I liked and I loved making things myself. I was teased, but it changed into admiration when these kids got older.

9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl?

No.
Not even for money.



Want to take part in this meme too?
Or do you like to read more entrees?
Click the logo, made by Laane.





Categories: ,

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Your Super Bowl answer made me laugh. I agree!!!
    It is interesting how the very things we are teased about as kids are the same things that make us unique and interesting as adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo right about #4! A good investment indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't visit McDonald's either. Never has been my favorite place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really hard to forget.... I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you wouldn't even watch for money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes mcdonalds has nuggets my favorite thing to order there
    come over and visit my blog at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete